THE GREAT POWERS INFLUENCE ON THE SECURITY OF SMALL STATES
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Title of the paper: Times New Roman font, 14pt.
- Author(s): 12pt. Name, affiliation, e-mail
- The abstracts should be written in English, 11pt.
Abstract: A single paragraph of about 300 words maximum. For research articles, abstracts should give a pertinent overview of the work.
We strongly encourage authors to use the following style of structured abstracts, but without headings:
1) Background: Place the question addressed in a broad context and highlight the purpose of the study;
2) Methods: Describe briefly the main methods or treatments applied;
3) Results: Summarize the article's main findings; and
4) Conclusion: Indicate the main conclusions or interpretations. The abstract should be an objective representation of the article, it must not contain results which are not presented and substantiated in the main text and should not exaggerate the main conclusions.
Keywords: up to five words italicized, 11 pt.
***Please note that interested authors are allowed to submit a maximum of TWO papers (authors of one paper and co-authors of another one).
A maximum of three authors is allowed for each paper.